The Finance/Payroll Clerk reports directly to the Director of Finance and is responsible for all procedures related to payroll.
- Location: Sioux Lookout.
- Must have experience working in bookkeeping.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with payroll and accounting software.
- Experience preparing correspondence, including reports and letters.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and understand the importance.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the Canada Labour Code - Section III. is an asset.
- Valid drivers license is an asset.
For more information or to send in your cover letter and resume, please contact Myrna Quedent at: firstname.lastname@example.org